What size drapes for different sized windows in the same room?
Question by CountryGirl: What size drapes for different sized windows in the same room?
I have 2 windows on one wall in my bedroom that are 54″ in length and one window on the adjoining wall that is 63″. So should I do two short drapes and one long or all of the longer sized drapes? My house is rustic so I’m not going with formal floor length drapes and they are all going to be the same fabric if that makes a difference. Thanks
Answer by Cammie
Long drapes are nice even if a window is shorter.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Window Treatment in a glance
- What color honeycomb blinds should I get for two rooms that are painted two different shades of blue?
- Where can I find a shorter length of bathroom window curtains?
- How do I take levolor cellular blinds down from my window. They have been damaged need to send to co.?
- What color drapes would go good with a burgundy and gold/beige accented jacquard bedding set?
- Q&A: Should closet curtains be the same as the window curtains?
- Where can I find Miami Dolphin window curtains?
- How can I get wrinkles out of my new silk drapes?
- Alternative to window curtains?
- Q&A: What kind of window curtains am I looking for?
- Q&A: What's the difference between My Blinds by Hunter Douglas and regular Hunter Douglas blinds?
- What is the best window curtain fabric (thick and soft)?
- Do window curtains need to be fire retardant in Houston, TX taverns?
- What kind of drapes to reduce heat from sun?
- Q&A: What are the best drapes to put in a childs room?
- Where can I get ideas for a 1950's retro kitchen remodel?
- What size drapes for different sized windows in the same room?
- Where can I buy Fakro window locks?
- Do blinds really make a difference when it comes to insulation?
- How do I keep my cat from jumping on my drapes?